четверг, 23 апреля 2020 г.

Create A Professional String Arrangement For You











About:

- I am reducing prices by 40% due to COVID-19. It is a time of uncertainty, so this is what I can do to help. Please, contact me before setting the order, so we can discus the details about the arrangement, and for a better time management. -



Hi, I'm a full-time orchestratorarranger and composer currently living in the United Kingdom. I've got experience with real strings, sample libraries and musicians from more than 25 countries. I've wrote music for games, films and many other projects. 



After years of programming experience, I've got knowledge to work with virtual string libraries and make them sound as real as possible, it involves full attention to every detail, and hours and hours performing automations and editing every single note. You can have an incredible orchestral sound, without having to pay high values for a real orchestra.



In this gig I offer:


  • Original String Accompaniment for any song
  • MIDI enhancement


I current use Studio One 4, so if you also need the project or the MIDI file, just let me know. Any questions or custom orders, please send me a message. 



Let's write a new story!

Reviews


:

A nice and unique approach to my piece. It feels like the approach of your remake is more anticipating in certain parts of the score. Happy with the results you obtained and looking forward to the tracks! Many thanks Leonardo, Stef

:

Excellent job from Leo! amazing to work with!

:

As always, easy to work with and great work!

:

As always, stunning job my friend!

:

Thank you so much!! This is amazing!!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий