среда, 8 апреля 2020 г.

Show You How To Make Professional Trap Music In Fl Studio 20











About:



I am a trap music producer who's been making beats for over 8 years. I have mutual collaborations with Gucci Mane, Ty $, Chief Keef, Soulja Boy, HoodRich Pablo Juan and more. 



I will provide you with a 1 on 1 beat tutorial showing you how I would create your desired style of trap instrumental. I can provide audio files, collabs, instruments, sounds, drum kits, loops, samples, and plugins for an extra cost. 



This is a HIGH QUALITY professional tutorial, showing you how to mix your tracks at an intermediate level. 



I can quickly show you the mistakes so many amateurs make, the way producers make money and can enlighten you on everything I know about the music industry.



This is a cheap, high value for money deal. This is something you want to try - invest in your talent if you ever wish to be at the top. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

10/10, 10 meaning you receive much more than you deserve, the tutorial was easy to understand none of that industry sound big words and such, breaks it down for you personally just so you understand it, if you don’t grasp a particular subject on music production, he won’t stop till you fully understand. Amazing will buy again.

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much man! Glad you learned lots can't wait to teach you more!

:

Seller is great I will buy from seller again!!

:

really went above and beyond! would recommend and I'm looking to order from him again in the future.

:

Seller is great..seller gave more then I Expected..cooooool!!!!!! I will work with this seller again..




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий