среда, 8 апреля 2020 г.

Ghost Produce A Top Quality House Music For You











About:

Hey there.. I know you, yes you!! You've been looking for some real quality song ghost produced, Yea this is it, right here. I would not just give you a good mix but also quality service. I have been doing this for 5 years now, i've been featured on radio, and have gained credible followers. I love what I do and would do nothing else, making you happy with good results is the main priority.



You can choose details of what you want you song to sound like including the Key, BPM and so on... well if you don't know any of that, worry not i've got you covered. 



I'm Specialized in EDM but also excellently produce Trap, Deep House, Tech House, Afro Beats, Soca, Riddim, Melbourne, Progressive and Future House, Afro Pop, Hip Hop, Movie Soundtracks, and more.



Passsion is everything to me, and I believe whatever is worth doing, is worth doing well. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Josh absolutely nailed it! What an incredibly talented producer that perfectly adjusts to any feedback and idea given to him while giving it his own creative touch! Mix and master sound stunning. Highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

thanks so so much man.. excellent communication that brought the project an amazing result.

:

WONDERFUL ALWAYS !!

:

Very professional Producer. Great Communication, Great Results, Very Creative.10/10 would work with him again. Amazing work.

:

Thanks again buddy. you're awesome!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий