воскресенье, 5 апреля 2020 г.

A Hip Hop Beat For You Of Any Type











About:

Hi! I will make a custom Hip-Hop beat of any kind to do whatever you want with it, from Trap to Lo-Fi to Boom Bap to experimental, etc, etc. Just try to send me songs or samples (if you wanna use one in particular) or anything you want to give me a reference of the vibe or the type of beat you want, i'll do my best. :)



Feel free to ask me any question you want before purchasing a beat, or during the making of one.



Reviews


:

This is my second time working with Lexiconbeats and I am incredibly happy with both the project and work ethic put into the project. I will continue to work with this person due to satisfying results.

:

Once again a delight working with you man without a doubt

:

Showed my friends I’m a soundcloud rapper

:

An amazing beat with great feedback.

:

Exactly what I was hoping for, no joke.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий