воскресенье, 5 апреля 2020 г.

Create An Original Video Game Soundtrack











About:

I can create a piece of music for your video game soundtrack as you wish. Once you have let me know what sort of style you would like, the genre of the game, emotions you may like, what sort of instruments and/or anything else, I will create an original piece of music for you. If you would like anything changing after receiving a preview, this can be done.

Reviews


:

The very best man I could have choosed for this project. Great communications and a perfect work. Thanks.

:

Great seller, good communication and his result is great!

:

Lee did an awesome job here. He was very effort to do it perfectly for my needs. I would recommend him so much. Brilliant work! Thanks a lot!

:

Amazing work!

:

Excellent communication, very talented Musician, a hard working Guy who always make sure you have the best experiences! I'm so happy that I found him! GLWS and will definitely use this service again!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий