понедельник, 6 апреля 2020 г.

Compose An Instrumental Or Beat











About:

Are you looking for custom beats to use for your non-profit and commercial projects? You've come to the right place.



I am a professional mix and master engineer with 8 years of experience composing and remaking beats.



I specialize in hip hop/R&B and have sold beats to musical groups like Renaissance Music Movement.



Beginner and Radio Packages: There are many beats that I have created and put away to sell to just the right person- this could be you! These packages do NOT include commercial rights.



Full Package: I will create a custom beat designed specifically for you. If you purchase this package, you will also get full commercial rights to the beat.



Reviews


:

I really like the creativity he came up with for my adding a beat onto my meditation music track. Thanks so much! Very satisfied and excited to use this track for my narration.

:

Mondzzmusic is very professional, talented and patient. He clearly communicated throughout the process to ensure I got the best out of my order! He was a pleasure to work with and I will be working with him again for sure!

:

Awesome job man! Keep knocking them out and I'll keep buying them.

:

Fire fire fire!! 🔥

:

Man this guy surprises me every single time lol. He continues to go above and beyond with his work. I've never had a dope producer like him. That's why he continues to get my service Everytime.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий