воскресенье, 12 апреля 2020 г.

Create A Realistic Orchestral, Epic Or Horror Music For You











About:

I have been a guitarist for 17 years and a composer for 13 years. Today I make a living playing and composing music.



I initially made it on Fiverr as a modern rock music composer, and I became one of the best rated, with a 5 stars note for more than 30 clients (check my bestseller gig here: https://www.fiverr.com/maxymemusic/write-a-rock-metal-song-for-you).
I want to diversify my offer and to open up to new music genres, and that is why I began to compose orchestral music. Composing has always been something very intuitive for me and I love my work, whether when it comes to modern rock or for classic music.



I always give my best, so come and try, you won't be disappointed ;)

Reviews


:

Fast and professional delivery, always a pleasure to work with a pro!

:

Very professional guy, a great experience and work ! One of the best artist on Fiverr !!!

:

very professional and one of the best musician for music composition ;)

: :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий