понедельник, 13 апреля 2020 г.

Create Intro, Outro And Background Music











About:

I can make you a unique and high-quality intro and outro song for your project. I guarantee the music will fit the style of your project.



Ever order comes with at least 1 revision, ensuring that if it isn't perfect, I will make it perfect!

Additionally, I will send you a couple rough drafts for you to choose from so you get a more personalized song.



I have been producing music for 9 years. I have messed around with every genre of music, and worked with many artists, so I will be able to make any style you wish for. That's a promise.

Reviews


:

Did great work and was very quick. I couldn't be happier. I have a lot of future projects coming up and they will be my go-to for all of them. I can't wait to work with them again.

:

This is absolutely fantastic! I don't think revisions are needed, I really love this! Thank you so much. This person is great to work with. He will let you know beforehand if there will be a delay, and I'd say that it's worth it!

:

I run a true crime podcast that needed an intro and outro and this seller worked with me so great! I got exactly what I was looking for!

:

Wonderful to work with!

:

Really great work fast return time amazing music




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий