пятница, 17 апреля 2020 г.

Make Custom Hiphop Beat Or Trap Instrumental For You











About:

Are you looking for Hip Hop beat/Trap beat for your song/Rap

Then here you go!

I will Create an awesome hip hop instrumental or Trap beat for you.

I have 5+ years of Professional Experience and I work with industry standard softwares & soundpacks. We together will make a song that will be the next big hit

 

All beats will be mixed and mastered by me included in the package for no extra cost.

The beats will be of professional quality and i spend nearly 20+ hrs on each beat. 

I have worked with numerous clients on Fiverr as well as personally. ot of my clients always come back for more beats because of the Quality product as well as the relationship I build with them.

Check My Gig videos for some example.



Please make sure you contact/message me first before giving orders.So I can make custom offers for you. I believe in customer satisfaction.



  • Rights : Note that I will not require any production credits for beats. But if you want Full Exclusive Coprights/Commercial license check my Advanced Gig Package or message me.
       

Looking forward to work with you!!! Thank you  



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Completely disappointed, the most boring beat ever unfortunately .. zero creativity, zero audio quality.

Seller's Response:

You did a awesome Job. I will highly recommend you. Fast Delivery. Thanks 😎!!!...

:

Great seller, Exceptional Work!

:

Loved working with him!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий