понедельник, 6 апреля 2020 г.

Send You 5 Industry Quality Trap Beats For Your Project











About:

I will send you 5 industry quality untagged rap/trap/hip hop beats for your next project!



All tracks are mixed and mastered, royalty free and untagged!



From dark melodic trap beats to wavy bouncy hip hop instrumentals! Let me know when you have ordered what type of beats you want and I will do my best to fit your requirements. 



**CHECK OUT MY VIDEO AND AUDIO TRACK FOR SAMPLES**



BASIC offers 5 untagged mp3 instrumentals.

STANDARD offers 5 untagged mp3 and wav instrumentals with 1 revision (to swap beats)

PREMIUM offers 5 untagged mp3 and wav instrumentals and includes track stems (to arrange the beat however you like) with 2 revisions.



Please feel free to ask me any questions!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

you are an absolute beast!!!

Seller's Response:

Was delivered on time. Great beats!

:

you made some bangers!! thank you bro!

:

Ayeee he hooked it up to my direct specifications, in a timely manner. I'm honestly shocked at how good the quality is, definitely will do business with again.

:

appreciated man!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий