понедельник, 6 апреля 2020 г.

Compose,Create Or Edit Your Music For You In Short Time











About:

PLEASE DON'T BUY THE GIG BEFORE SENDING THE STEMS TO CHECK ALL THE DETAILS AND AUDIO QUALITY OF THE STEMS TOGETHER,I WILL NOT REFUND ANY GIG BOUGHT IF YOU DID NOT CONTACTED US BEFORE



Professional, digital and radio ready mix and master of your song.



Please contact us before paying, to check together if the song is suitable for the gig.



Creative and fresh mixing for a top notch result. It's all based on collaboration.



My music must have the quality that I want and must give the emotions that I feel. the best part of my tracks are the details. I'd love to hear about your project.



GHOST PRODUCING & REMIXING :

*Future bass

*Trap

*Latin trap

*Reggaeton

*Breakbeat

*Hip-hop

*Eurodance

*Trance

*Progressive house

*Bass house

*Moombathon

*Electro house

*Electro

*Dubstep

*Drum and bass

*Big room

*Melbourne bounce

*Jazz

*Glitch hop

*Chiptune (8 and 16 bit)

*Tropical house

*Deep house

*Nu-disco

*ETC...

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий