воскресенье, 5 апреля 2020 г.

Make You A Custom Song











About:

Looking for original, ambient background music for your video, hold service, etc?



Or perhaps original intro and outro music for your podcast or video? 



Maybe you are a business looking for a quality jingle or musical signature to reflect your brand? 



Are you sick of generic stock music and want something custom and to order?



You've come to the right place!



I can make:
  • Kids music
  • Christmas music
  • Jazz
  • Pop
  • Electronic/Ambient

  • Ballad


Send me a message before ordering so we can discuss your project!



I make my music in Korg Gadget and Logic Pro X, and my sound libraries includes Native Instruments Komplete 9.



As per your request, I can provide you with:

  • MP3 File
  • Uncompressed WAV File
  • Stems 
  • Etc


***I do custom requests, send me a message!***

Reviews


:

As usual, the excellence astounds me. This young lady's talents should be used and abused by everyone who requires the next level of audio refinement.

:

Its ok.She has a nice voice.Thanks for all.

:

She has a nice voice.We have a good collaboration.thanks.

:

She has a nice voice.We have a good collaboration.thanks.

:

Brilliant and adventurous.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий