воскресенье, 5 апреля 2020 г.

Create Powerful Binaural Beats Meditation Music Custom Subliminals











About:

I can guaranty a fast delivery ,HQ audios,The best positive affirmations for your Custom Subliminals.

 Subliminals audios and videos

The best Ambient sounds for your audios

Binaural beats 

Rife Frequencies

Solfeggio Frequencies.

All orders are edited and delivered to a high standard.if the custom audio you need is more than 20 mins please contact me for an agreement about the price.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent attention to detail, the quality of the sounds exceeds the expectations, all coments and review was done very profesionaly. Beautifully merged all sounds and affirmations. HIGHLY RECCOMENDED.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the great feedback. I'm very grateful .Looking forward to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

Fast delivery

:

Great work! I will buy it again!

:

I was given what I was asked for, and I love the tone! Thank you so very much!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий