четверг, 9 апреля 2020 г.

Produce Edm,Techno, Deep House,Electronic











About:

I will produce electronic piece of music in 3 days delivery. I produce electronic music ( especially Techno and Deep House ) for almost 10 years. I have about 50 releases for labels all over the world. I offering top quality production, and very easy and reliable communication. I very well know and follow electronic music scene on daily basis, so I'm sure I can answer on every request you require!



I will:

  1. Produce
  2. Mix

  3. Master
  4. Stems


I hope we cooperate, all the best



Bosko



Reviews


:

Really fantastic remix and production. Top class mixing and mastering. Complex, deep, funky, slick and pumping. Just love it! THANK YOU!

:

He did what I asked for. :)

:

+++++++++++++

:

Top-notch producer. Ability to craft a complex and modern arrangement in short amount of time at an excellent price. Thank you again. Love it so much!

:

Always a pleasure to work with Boskom. He goes the extra mile to make the track special. Some really nice, fresh beats on this one. He has added so much energy and groove to my track. This guy is great. Thank you!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий