четверг, 9 апреля 2020 г.

Produce A Professional Genre Of Any Kind











About:

I am a well trained and experienced musician, music producer, freelance composer, music arranger, mixing and mastering engineer.



I will arrange/rearrange your music and make it sound exactly the way you want (professionally). I can make a great instrumental for you. I have a lot of experience with cover music.



You can order for

  -Full Production of beats 

  -A backing track to play with on your instrument ,

  -An instrumental music for a youtube music cover video, music for video games and the likes.

  -A
dd instruments on a track (voice,..)

  -An instrumental song for kids

  -Midi files of a song & stems 



You can try before you buy, simply  tell me about the song and i will send you a demo so you can be sure of what you are ordering for.

kindly send me a personal message and we will discuss in detail the exact requirements so that we can have the best result as much as possible. I produce all kinds of music like:

1. R n B

2. Hip hop

3. Reggae

4. Rock

5. Folk

6. Jazz

7. Blues and many more.

can't wait working with you.



Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience!

:

I needed a children song track completed fast. The Seller completed it on time and I am very pleased with his musical talent.

:

Very fast delivery, thank you.

:

its really cool....much thanks

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий