четверг, 9 апреля 2020 г.

Compose An Original Podcast Intro Music











About:

Please contact me so i we can discuss your sound and you could listen listen to a demo of your idea.

 Jummykio  provides you different background music for your games, short movies, youtube or podcasts. We work in different styles from Orchestral, Afrobeats, Pop, Hiphop, to Futurebass and other EDM styles.



All packages come with full commercial rights for your project.



Feel free to drop your ideas when ordering, and contact me if any clarification is needed.

Thanks

Jummykio

Reviews


:

Fast and perfect product.

:

Fantastic! The turn around time was great. Modifications were handled quickly and professionally!!! Thank you for your great work!

:

Amazing! https://youtu.be/nEMcS76jiZs

:

The work was good and I would recommend them. But unfortunately , what I was looking for wasn’t provided to me. Maybe it was miscommunication or I didn’t explain my needs clearly because I’m not familiar with different instruments so the alterations I requested did not happen. But what I was given would work just not for this particular project.

:

thank YOU SO MUCH! this is great!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий