четверг, 9 апреля 2020 г.

Write, Record, Mix And Master A Metal Song For You











About:

I will write, record, mix and master a metal song for you.

You are advised to send me references on how you would like your song to sound and I will give it my best to match your preference. 

You can attach lyrics to your song, but it is not required, in that case, I will also send you the lyrics that accompany the song.

I am well-suited for: punk, heavy metal, speed metal, thrash metal, power metal, death metal, black metal, grindcore, symphonic metal, epic metal, doom metal, stoner metal, groove metal, sludge, avant-garde metal, experimental metal & progressive metal.

I am not well-suited for: hardcore, metalcore & djent.



Reviews


:

Mr. E is an amazing artist! Not only that he is an amazing professional. Understanding and willing to go the extra mile, he didn't rest until my song was perfect. Not only that but he delivered before the deadline! Well worth the money!

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий