четверг, 16 апреля 2020 г.

Produce House Music Or Remixes For You











About:

I have been producing electronic music for over ten years now using fl studio.



With this gig you get a high quality and original house track or remix produced to your specifications.



I can produce various genres of house music such as tropical house and deep house. 



All tracks are also mixed and mastered to a high standard.



With the Silver and Gold packages you get the mixer tracks (stems) to the production. 



Choose the Gold package for the exclusive rights to the track I produce with contract.



I have many satisfied customers on Fiverr already and have also released my own music.



Please ask if you have any questions before ordering.



Reviews


:

good work thank you

:

good job. very helpful and listens to ideas

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий