среда, 15 апреля 2020 г.

Create 10 Melody Loops That You Can Use For Your Beats











About:

If you're a music producer suffering through a beat block or just looking for new material to sample in order to spark and stimulate your creativity, this service is perfect for you. 



Instead of purchasing a loop pack and using loops that many other producers have already used, or sampling copyrighted music and risking legal trouble, why not get CUSTOM and ORIGINAL melody loops?



For 35 bucks, I'll create 10 original melody loops that you can use however you want, they're yours! sample them, chop them up, slap some gross beat on them, whatever. you could even use them as they are and just program some drums on top. Like I said, these loops are yours to use however you want.



*IMPORTANT* Before you hire me to create your custom and original melody loops, make sure to listen to my demos, so that you have an understanding of what my style is, and that it fits with what you want to create! If you have a particular song you want me to emulate the style of, please message me first!



Here's what will be included in my delivery:

  • 10 MP3 Files
  • 10 WAV Files
  • 10 ZIP Files containing separated instrument tracks in WAV format (gig extra)

  • 10 MIDI Files (gig extra)




Reviews


:

The service was great. Easy to work with, and fast. Very well quality. I have been producing for 7 years and this is great quality.

:

I totally satisfies with the final result.

:

Amazing, I would definitely recommend this persons services. Worth every dollar, very satisfied.

:

Best service on Fiverr !!!

:

best service




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий