четверг, 16 апреля 2020 г.

Make You An Award Winning Trap, Rap, Pop Beat











About:

Salutations,



 I am a professional award wining producer. I've worked with many platinum artists.



 The first sample in my gallery is an upcoming song I have with platinum recording artist Project Pat.

 

 I can make you any type of rap beat you may need from the classics to the ultra modern.

 

 I've streamlined my beat making process over the years and all I require to get started is a link to a  beat you like. That beat will serve as the basis of your new custom beat.



 If you'd like to hear more samples check out my youtube 

channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOnOGxb0CYRX1FCATloSk0w 



Reviews


:

Great work! I plan to come back with more business. I suggest you check this guy out

:

Understandable end if the day sound great

:

Quick and friendly and the pure sound of what ever sound you ask him for. Hes a wizard

:

Very very Good

:

Great work! Than kyou




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий