вторник, 14 апреля 2020 г.

Produce, Compose Professional Music For You











About:

DJ/Music Producer with over 6 years of experience working in the music industry, I am signed to some of the leading labels on the scene: Digital Empire RecordsSick Bedroom Records, and more, supported by Jon Sine, Ryos and signed with Thomas Gold's record label Fanfare Records. I'm here on Fiverr to offer Music Production service and spread knowledge to the community. Whether you need ghostproduction, audio engineering, mixing or mastering, I can help you out!

Before you buy:

You can chose a genre of your liking, together with the BPM and key. We can discuss all of this till you end up completely satisfied.

I am a professional in EDM (Electronic Dance Music) Specifically (Bigroom and Progressive House) but I can produce other genres like: Bass House, Future House, Future Bounce, Electro House, Deep House, Trap, Melbourne Bounce, Pop, Dance and more!

I won't accept anything less than the best from myself and gain satisfaction from knowing I have done something well.



Looking forward to working with you!





Contact me
 



Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great producer, with great spirit and communication, will definitely use this service again and again! Thanks N3dek!

Seller's Response:

Amaing delivery and service yet again. Second time I work with him. Very friendly and punctual

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much my man, appreciate it!

Seller's Response:

Another great gig with a great seller. Love the guy!

:

Thank you so much Dodd!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий