понедельник, 6 апреля 2020 г.

A Professional Instrumental Cover Of Any Song You Need











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ANY ORDER.

CHOOSE THE BEST! CHOOSE A PROFESSIONAL FOR YOUR COVERS



Please, send me an mp3, link or message before placing an order.

I am a professional musician and producer and with this gig and I provide this work based on any musical genre. Pop, rock, blues, jazz, electronic, reggae, rap, you name it.

The result of my work is extremely useful for demos, live performances, karaokes, musical lessons, melodic exercises, presentations among others.

I will play and produce all the instruments in my studio with a high level of similarity to the original track you send me.

  • You will recieve a digital audio file in the requested that best suits you needs.
  • 1 basic Gig ($60) equals to 1:30 minutes of music.

  • I have wide variety of extra choices for you. Please check the gig extras 

Reviews


:

I have been working with Gil for a long time now and his work is always excellent and he is certainly the best multi instrumentalist musician on Fiveer ... Some of the projects that I give him are very complex and even the result is always incredible. Thank you Gil !! we continue to work together, the musical road is very long ...;)

:

Very awesome! Can totally rely on this guy replicating anything you throw at him!

:

Very good job as usual!

:

I have been working with Gil for a long time now and he is the best musician on fiveer, his work is amazing. Thank you again my friend for you incredible work!

:

Amazing job!...as usual ;) Thanks Gil




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий