четверг, 2 апреля 2020 г.

Remake A Beat Of Any Rapper











About:

hi!


If you have a beat that you would like remade, I can expertly complete your project in no time at all.


Did you get inspired from a beat and you want to remake it? Did you like a famous beat and you want to produce the same beat but with your own inspiration?


I have professional experience in composing, producing, mixing and remaking beats ...


If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message! Also, if this gig isn't quite what you were looking for, be sure to check out my other gigs!




IMPORTANT: CONTACT ME BEFORE ANY ORDER PLEASE

Reviews


:

Really good work, and in the best time.

:

My favorite the guy is awesome cant wait to work with him again.

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий