понедельник, 6 апреля 2020 г.

Produce Any Type Of Afrobeats Instrumentals Professionally











About:

Hello there !!



Need an amazing TRAP ll HIP HOP ll RnB ll SOUL ll EMOTIONAL  instrumental?

I'm the producer you need, I can create any genre of beat you want with a high industry quality standard.


I've been producing music for over 5 years and in that time I've learnt a lot, I have worked with many different artists in Nigeria in beat production and have many satisfied customers.


Beats are mixed and mastered professionally using FL studio 12.


Take a step forward in your music career and make your ideas become reality.

Just send me a voice note of the sounds you hear and that is what i will produce for you or send a sample of how you want it to be like.


You can send me songs as inspiration or explain to me how you want it to be.


Stems and project files are available.


What are you waiting for order now to get your own custom produced beat in any style you need!



** if you have any questions before you order please feel fee to send me a message **



Thanks for Reading and Patronizing 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good delivery, and I definitely recommend working with him! Great sounds and music, and also good communication.

Seller's Response:

Thanks awaiting our next project

:

great job

:

the beat is dope af thank you!! im buy some more in the future

:

Thanks so much Expecting you again




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий