четверг, 9 апреля 2020 г.

Add Professional Dj Scratches To Any Track











About:

Need expert level scratches? Let me be your ghost DJ! You can use your own custom samples or I'll choose fresh sounds from my expansive personal collection. I've added scratches to well over a thousand music artists tracks spanning multiple different genres! 

Many artists --> from Hip-Hop to EDM --> would love to have professional scratches on their tracks but have no clue where to find the right DJ for the job. That's where I come in. With over 15yrs of scratching under my belt, let me be your DJ on demand. Peace!

Reviews


:

Yo....DJ Fadewell is great and this gig is awesome. Kept in communication and made revisions easy too. My track got the extra ummphhh it needed and the scratching and sound effects blend very well. Highly recommend this one for all the real hip hop heads out there. Definitely worthwhile and very pleased with the results. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:

First time ever having scratches and he killed it! My forever dj

:

Fadewell is an excellent turntablist. He always delivers dope scratching that makes me fall in love with my music.

:

I keep coming back to work with this guy because he's the best! Great communication and great dj scratcher.

:

great delivery again!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий