четверг, 9 апреля 2020 г.

Produce HD Cinematic Music For Your Profile Video











About:

Exclusively on Fiverr, I will create 30 seconds of exceptional music for your company, sound logo, YouTube video, podcast, commercial, presentation and pop/urban track for only $5.



I am here to help bring your ideas to fruition. Just tell me what you would like, what kind of vibe you are looking for!

The result will be delivered on High Quality MP3, fully mixed and mastered!



After 10+ years in the business, I have written jingles, scored music for, Fortune 500 companies, international music festivals, games, bands, artists, dj's, independent films and authors. Your final production will be a finished product that you will enthusiastically want to share.



My Fiverr portfolio examples:

https://soundcloud.com/berly-4/tracks



Your ideas and feedback are valuable to me, let’s talk about how to create the perfect soundtrack for you right here on Fiverr! 

Feel free to ask anyhting you want, i'm always at your service.



Before ordering, it's best to contact me first ;)
Service Type
  • Composing
  • Producing
Genre
  • Electronic
  • Pop


Reviews


:

awesome guy

:

Seller delivers greatly every time. Amazing production, playing, communication, and everything. Would definitely recommend!

:

he knew exactly what I wanted and delivered fast!

:

Great service as usual!! Awesome to work with

:

It is usually very good, but the product he produced in this instance was of low quality and didn't resemble the project I'd sent him to reproduce.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий