среда, 8 апреля 2020 г.

Produce A Lofi Or Chill Hop Beat Just For You











About:

Hello,

My name is DWNLD and i specialize in Lo-Fi, Chillhop, Trap and Hip-Hop beats. Really anything in that general niche i can make and will make. I love making music for people and will ensure my passion is shown on each and every beat just for you. my dedication to you along with the great production will be what you are paying for and i will not stop until you're happy!



BASIC PACKAGE: You will receive a "normal" Lo-Fi beat with high quality mp3 files. you may use these beats for your own personal pleasure but no commercial use allowed.



STANDARD PACKAGE: This package includes a little more customization for your beat. It also includes high quality mp3 and wav files. Commercial use is allowed with this package!



PREMIUM PACKAGE: Fully custom beat just for you. I will work side by side with you so you get exactly what you want! This package includes high quality mp3, wav and stem files. Commercial use is allowed! 



I have been producing music for 6 years now and should you have any question about my skills i would like to refer you to my gallery for examples. Feel free to massage me should you have any concerns.



Thank you!



DWNLD



   



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very beautiful instrumental. Perfectly matched my reference tracks and elevated the song to another level.

Seller's Response:

Thank you I’m so glad you liked it!

:

Thinking of getting LoFi music made for your project? Stop looking. You found the right musician here. This is the one. Use this one >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> prodbydwnld a.k.a. DWNLD Working with DWNLD has been my favorite experience on Fiverr. A talented musician. Extremely good communication. Went above and beyond what I expected. The music created is fantastic. I would buy from DWNLD again and again. As soon as this project wraps up, I'm going to figure out what to do to utilize this amazing musician again.

:

Thank you so much for the opportunity and the kind words🙌

:

This is now my 4th order with DWNLD and each and every time I leave happier than before. Great work!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий