пятница, 10 апреля 2020 г.

Compose Creepy Horror Music For Film, Video Game Or Podcast











About:

Using haunting instruments and twisted notes I can create a creepy music theme that can give you the chills. 



The nightmare starts from $5 per 15 seconds of original music, which can be used on different dark projects or just for your own personal amusement. My compositions can have a serious or funny accent, depending on your tastes. 



Here's one of my dark workshttps://soundcloud.com/emanuel-abrudean/fatality



BEFORE ORDERING: please contact me in advance, I may be overbooked with other pending orders or away from the workplace for a few days. Send in all the details and a few examples of what you had in mind so we can both be on the same page and I can offer a successful delivery. If you have any questions I will try to answer them all with clarifying answers.    



Reviews


:

The communication was great and was happy with the quality of the product produced! I would definitely use his service again in the future!

:

Everything is perfect! Exactly what I wanted! Thank you!

:

Quick, easy, and understanding. Not only was I given exactly what I asked for, and more, but my product was delivered days before it was expected. Thank you Lecorbeaugris!

:

Will do business again

:

Great to work with! Communicates well and does good work.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий