четверг, 16 апреля 2020 г.

Make A Unique Beat For Your Song And Mix Your Voice In It











About:

Welcome to my gig!



If you want to have a high quality original beat for your song and you're looking for someone to mix your vocals (if you have some) you came to the right place!



Not convinced? Here are a few points to make sure you know how much this gig is worth.





  • A price so ridicolous I'm basically giving it away for free.
  • I have years of experience in music and production.
  • I'm so focused when I make music that I usually just take a few hours to finish it, It's rare for me to take a whole day to make a beat.
  • I am really young but I had a lot of experience with clients, I work as a dj on weekends since I was 16 and earned $2500+ last year.
  • I have many expensive plugins for my software which let me work with thousands of different sounds.
  • I never follow a type of beat, that's why my beats are always very original and unique even between them.
  • I will take your vocals and mix them to sound good with the beat.


S T I L L   not convinced??



Then listen to my gig samples!

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий