четверг, 16 апреля 2020 г.

Produce A Customised Hiphop Beat With You











About:

--You don't wanna spend money on a beat that has been used thousands x times?

--You want to earn money with your music while enjoying legal security?

--You have your own style and ideas and want to work with the producer together to gain more influence on your beat? - then you are exactly right. 



I'm a musician and besides producing electronic music I've also been makin’ hip-hop beats for a lot of underground rappers for a long time. (from Old- to Newschool). My music is characterised mainly by analog & organic sound and lot of detail. 



Please read the FAQ for more Informations about Licensing and the Procedure of working with me! If you have any questions after reading the FAQ please contact me.

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий