четверг, 2 апреля 2020 г.

Produce Well Mixed Original Hiphop Trap And Rap Beats











About:

Welcome.



I am a Professional Hip-hop Music Producer/ Beatmaker and I've been producing since 2016.I've associate with upcoming local artists and I would love to share my production worldwide. Less talk, Let's get started



Here's what you get

  • 1 Well Mixed and Mastered Beat
  • MP3, WAV of your beat
  • Exclusive rights (For profit making)
  • High Quality Beats (MP3 320kbps / WAV 16bit,24bit)
  • Customized Beats if needed.(Type beats)


I do not lease my work.It's part of my policy.You will receive 100% rights after purchasing your beats so you can distribute it into stores such as iTunes, Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer, Tidal etc.



(After selling, I have no power or control over the beat(s). This is only allowed after all transactions are done)



Custom beats/orders can be requested.

 

20% off from total when you order 3 beats (Offer)





*Please drop a message before ordering*





Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий