пятница, 3 апреля 2020 г.

Compose, Record And Produce Professional Piano Music For Your Project











About:

**Please contact me first, before ordering, to talk about your ideas. Please provide as much information as possible like tempo, mood, style, reference tracks and so on. I’ll be happy to help you and compose exactly what you want and need:)**



I will compose and produce original high quality Piano music for any kind of project,

like presentations, slideshows, ballads, cinematic films, weddings, advertisements, web sites, videos, podcasts, animations, trailers and many more.



My music is original and I compose in a variety of styles:

Orchestral / Classical

Cinematic / Emotional

Ambient / Meditational

Ballad / Love Songs 

Pop / Modern Piano

Jazz / Gospel

and many more.



I have 3 packages: 

 1. Basic and elegant piano composition (1 revision)

 2. Advanced piano composition (with soft strings, synths in the background) (1 revision)

 3. Premium piano composition (with full orchestra) (2 revisions)



You will receive a professional studio quality stereo WAV and mp3 track within 2-7 days of ordering a gig.



I will also deliver separated tracks and score sheet if needed, check the gig extras.



If you have any questions, feel free to message me:)

Reviews


:

your work who gorgeous, thank you.

:

Wonderfully played. Thank you soo much I will 100% work with you again.

:

Fast, creative and more than asked for!

:

Awesome working with, still in process in our end, huge thanks.

:

awesome talented musician




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий