суббота, 11 апреля 2020 г.

Create High Quality Music For Kids











About:

I'm a professional classically trained composer with over 12 years of experience. I've done high quality music for short films, advertising, shows and video games.

Some of my clients: Volvo, Unilever, Orange or Nasa.


My job is to provide you with the perfect music for your project. I work with the best equipment and instruments to make your project professional.


This service includes:
  • exclusive custom music with premium audio libraries,

  • sound effects, such as animals, nature or ambient sounds,
  • mixing and mastering,
  • WAV and Mp3.


We'll discuss mood, tempo, instruments and energy.
Please contact me to discuss your project or if you have any questions. I hope to work with you really soon!




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow, such a lovely song. We‘ll definitely have more tracks to produce with her! :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!!

:

Astonishing piece of work delivered and in record time too. There are truly some well talented people in the world!!!! I think I am a customer for life! I hope I stay in contact for a very long time.

:

Thank you so much!! Would love to work with you again.

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий