суббота, 11 апреля 2020 г.

Turn Your Melody To An Orchestral Piece











About:

if you need an orchestral piece for your song, short film or especial occasion, you have arrived to the right place, I will turn your melodies in to a fantastic orchestral piece, and if you don't have a melody, I will write it for you. all of this delivered with great quality and on time. as a Musician I have composed orchestral pieces for my symphonic metal band, as well as short films and more.

Reviews


:

Reaelmente un trabajo sensacional

:

Communicates very well, but the finished product isn’t quite what I’d expected. I may not use it, sadly.

:

Exactly what I needed!

:

Great work, very talented artist. Looking forward to work again

:

Excellent work. I would highly recommend this guy. Elevated my track professionally.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий