четверг, 16 апреля 2020 г.

Create A Medieval Style Theme Or Soundtrack











About:

YOU CAN LISTEN TO MY DEMOS IN HD ON SOUNDCLOUD https://soundcloud.com/user-120367544



Greetings , I am Stavros a professional composer from Greece and also a sound engineer. I am highly flexible and I can offer you exactly what you need with my 11 years worth of experience.

I work for at least a full day even for a small track , always coming back to it after a few hours and applying changes, or some times even deleting the whole song and starting anew , my philosophy is no compromises and no slacking when it comes to Music.



I pay a lot of attention to the mastering of the tracks so that it will sound good on everything you play it on, speakers , headphones , smartphones , up to huge home cinema surround systems.



I invite you to listen to my demos closely and i hope that you will be satisfied with what you hear. Cheers!

Reviews


:

Honestly it was a very neat and refreshing experience! As much as my project requires music, it's definitely a weak spot in my skillset. This hit the mark and I got exactly what I was looking for and some pleasant and relevant conversation in the meantime! I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for this seller moving forward, Thank you so much!

:

That was amazingly done! I am stunned on how well it turned out and its just godly!

:

Great work as always!

:

I was able to give him a description of the basics of what i wanted not expecting much and he was able to hit the target for what I was looking for

:

it is a guarantee. Fast, available and very good as always. I think that in this field he is one of the best in fiverr. I will contact him again soon because he is too good




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий