четверг, 2 апреля 2020 г.

Make Instrumental Electronic Music For You











About:

*FLUENT IN ENGLISH*



*I DO CUSTOM OFFERS ONLY. SEND ME A MESSAGE AND I'LL GIVE YOU A QUOTE!*



INCLUDED FOR FREE IN THIS GIG:


UNLIMITED NUMBER OF SOUNDS IN THE SONG

UNLIMITED REVISIONS

FULL MIXING & MASTERING

ALMOST ANY GENRE YOU WANT

ALMOST ANY
INSTRUMENT, TEMPO, TIME SIGNATURE YOU WANT


ORIGINAL BEATS & MELODIES

EXTRAS THAT INCLUDE LONGER DURATIONS!




Do you need a song for:



• Theme song for a podcast

• YouTube video

• Short film trailer

• Song for your website

• Or pretty much anything else!



I make original instrumental electronic music. I will compose & record a fully customized song for you! Almost any instrument you want! I specialize in sci-fi, synthwave, house, downtempo, progressive, ambient & symphonic movie type music.



Listen to my music here: soundcloud.com/kyrobins



Tell me what you want the mood and style of your music to be. Message me if you have any questions!



BASIC $5 GIG = 10 SECONDS OF MUSIC



Just credit me in your work!

Music by Kyle Robinson

www.kylerobinson.info

That's it!



IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT RESELL WHAT I SELL YOU!!!

 



Reviews


:

Super fast and competent. Loved it!

:

Good job! He knows that the clients need and turn it into a product

:

very good work and great service

:

Needed 8-bit music for a podcast I'm starting that looped and he did great!!! Also got my delivery WAY before I expected to receive it. Highly recommend.

:

Quick feedback and good with communication. I got the podcast intro I was looking for!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий