среда, 22 апреля 2020 г.

Teach You How To Make Music With Logic Pro X











About:

For the selected time I will teach and answer all of your questions about recording and producing music in Logic Pro X. (this is my preferred digital audio workstation)


We will enter a call using Discord as they have great screen sharing capabilities.


I have been recording and writing music in Logic Pro x for 3 years and have been working in music for much longer.



I have a degree in audio engineering and have been working professionally for a few years.


I'm looking forward to hearing from you and can't wait to help you on your music journey!

Reviews


:

Frank was awesome. He provided a lot of value, answering my questions, showing me helpful tools, and generally giving valuable info. He knew his stuff, and could describe it in an approachable way. I would highly recommend him.

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий