суббота, 11 апреля 2020 г.

Produce Songs Jingels Soundtracks Type Beats And More











About:

I will produce an original composition like:

-Jingels (for advertisings, videogames, youtube videos and theme songs)

-Type Beats and songs (Trap Beats, hip hop, soul, pop, R&B and rock)

-Soundtracks



I use Logic Pro x and Ableton Livea



I use tones of Plug-ins like: 

Waves Complete

Arturia V Complete

SPL



I'm influenced and I have more experience in:

hip hop

R&B

Trap

Neo Soul

Lo Fi

acid jazz

Pop

Rock



love Groovy beats whit tasty melody, and I love Blasting grooves.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

thanks for working with me, see you next tine.

:

a very cool guy easy to work with him.

:

Thank you so much! it was a pleasure!!

: :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий