суббота, 11 апреля 2020 г.

Program Complex Drums For Your Song











About:

Hey! My name is Silvio and I'm a freelance Composer/SoundDesigner engineer based out of South Italy. Known for specializing in Complex Drums programming, I can sculpt crushing mixes that will set you apart from your peers.

i'm specialized in "Layer Technique".
I use the Granular Synthesis to make really UNIQUE and EXCLUSIVE your  Drum Rhythms.  



You can use it for:



  • Film
  • Jingles
  • Full Songs
  • Logo


Genres in which I do especially



  • Idm
  • Edm
  • DrumnBass
  • Jazz
  • HipHop
  • Funk
  • Soundtrack




Gig Extras (see below) : Add Chord progression, Add Bass/Sub bass layer, Individual track



Premium package include:
✔ Commercial use

✔ Separated track/stems

✔ Insane editing

✔ Granular Sampling Uhbik vst

✔ Mixing and Mastering



Any doubts Contact Me





Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий