среда, 1 апреля 2020 г.

An Custom Music For Your Game, Film Or Animation











About:

Professional Quality in all the packs and the gig have unlimited revisions!!!



I was a composer of a few projects like the short movie "Ode Ao Escuro" (The song and the foley fx), the mobile game "A Hard Life", the RPG game (currently in-production) "Hivaneph - The Legend Of Elles" and so many other projects as ghost producer.



Look my portfolio

https://soundcloud.com/augustodinizost



If you can't find an example of what you want, Call me and ask for a sample!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great man!

:

excellent service, good communication.

:

a great and professional seller

:

Excellent work!!!

:

I cannot express my happiness for the final job, the final piece of ART, the emphaty showed and, ability and the professional level offered 5 star are too less than the real value! thanks Augusto! Really many many thanks




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий