среда, 1 апреля 2020 г.

Produce Industry Standard Music











About:

I've worked and produced music for major Artistes and organizations providing both soundtracks and main themes for different media contents. I'm based in The Netherlands and have a professional recording studio and facility. As a pianist and keyboardist with passion for drums and melody, I'm proficient at managing different layers simultaneously. I produce in a wide range of styles and genres at a high-level and quality. 



Here's my workflow process:



  • Contact me and let's chat about your project BEFORE ORDERING!!!
  • Send me whatever ideas you have

  • Detailed creative discussion including references
  • I'll send a first skeletal draft of the music back in a couple of days to confirm we're on the same page direction wise (Standard & Premium orders only
  • Send you non-mixed draft after arrangement/ recordings and editing
  • Finishing / Mixing
  • Notes / revisions.  
  • Rest assured you will be carried along the way all through the production process


Additional notes

  •  Custom offers available


Check out my company services here

https://www.facebook.com/mushmusicservices/







Reviews


Seller's Response:

PreciousObimdi took my original, basic compositional ideas and produced a piano recording that I really love. Captured the essence of the track perfectly. Prompt delivery and a real professional.

Seller's Response:

PreciousObimdi delivers top quality results time after time. This is another instrumental track I’ve got reworked, recorded and mastered. He’s taken my ideas and worked his magic yet again.

:

This is the 3rd of a series of 12 tracks PreciousObimdi has delivered for me. He worked on one of my instrumental compositions and has taken it to another level altogether, can't believe how great it sounds! A real talent and such an encouragement on a personal level. Do not hesitate to work with him.

:

This is the 2nd of 12 tracks PreciousObimdi has worked on for me. Another solo piano composition he has reworked, recorded and mastered. It's clear that time and care is taken for every job and the delivery was perfect again first time.

:

Thank you yet again for trusting me with your project




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий