четверг, 1 октября 2020 г.

Compose Unique, Memorable Game Or Film Music











About:

10% discount for first-time orders!



Game demo reel: https://youtu.be/c7gX0GxD-kg

More game demos: https://soundcloud.com/robertrubymusic/sets/robertrubygamemusic



My name is Robert, and I'm a professional music composer and producer living Hollywood with my own pro studio. I have written hundreds of songs in countless styles, including pop, rock, jazz, blues, folk, country, indie, alt, ballad, and musicals.



I was the main composer for Nippon Marathon, which was released for Steam and all major consoles in December 2018! The game's soundtrack was quirky and diverse. I am currently composing the soundtrack for the company's next game, UEDI: Shadow of the Citadel.



My influences are diverse, yet my sound is cohesive and familiar. My specialty is melodies that are immediate yet unexpected. I create arrangements by layering acoustic, electric, and electronic instruments to develop atmospheric yet driving soundscapes.



I have also been hired to write musicals that are in development; written and recorded original soundtracks for ads, internet videos, and theater productions; performed original tunes with a jazz band; released albums; and thrown charity concerts.



Reviews


:

Great work!

:

Pleasure working with! Highly recommended!

:

outstanding experience!

:

Great work!

:

Another awesome song from Robert. We worked on two totally different styles of songs at the same time and he pulled them both off flawlessly. I really enjoyed working with him and am lookin forward to continuing to do so




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий