суббота, 3 октября 2020 г.

Be Your Composer, Producer, Or Songwriter











About:

**Please message me to discuss your project first as I like to provide a personal service and to make sure I can deliver what you need. I can create a custom offer for you depending on your requirements.**



My name is Oliver and I am a Composer and music producer for Film, TV and Theatre with a degree in Audio Technology. I have been composing for 10 years and have worked on films, video games, and adverts for brands such as Vans and Carling. 



Listen to examples of my music - https://soundcloud.com/oliverlodge1987/sets/orchestral



If you need original music for - 



  • Advertising
  • Film
  • TV
  • Original Song Production
  • Youtube
  • Video Games
  • Weddings
  • Trailers
  • Cover Songs


I am able to - 



  • Write in any genre including orchestral, rock, pop, synth, solo piano and underscore/film music. My specialty is orchestral music.



  • Provide a professional recording using an array of industry-standard plug-ins, instruments and mixing/mastering software.


  • Create memorable themes & melodies which are unique for your project



  • Work with you to get the overall sound and quality you're looking for



I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

Beyond expectations, i'm still amazed by how this came to life. thank you so much perfect communication and so easy to work with. thank you and hope we can work together someday soon :)

:

Olive is EXTREMELY talented! I told him the emotion I needed the song to evoke and he nailed it. It’s so beautiful and professionally arranged. I am more than happy with it!

:

Oliver and I have worked on many projects together and this is no exception with the time care and creativenss he puts into our songs. i love his work and he is the sweetest. looking forward to everything to come

:

This Dude is a damn legend, he is def. the go to music artist if you need something for a reasonable price! He is a very kind person, and instantly understood what I was looking for! 11/10 can recommend

:

Oliver "rescued" my project. He's a perfect gentleman as well as gifted at what he does. I'm so happy with the track!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий