суббота, 17 октября 2020 г.

Compose Original Music For Your Video Game Or Film











About:

Using Logic Pro X and live recording equipment I will produce a soundtrack for your video game or film according to your specifications and needs. I have 5+ years experience working with Logic Pro X and another 10+ years of recording and performing music. I can create many different styles of music from an epic orchestral piece, 8/16-bit, electronic, or something sincere and dramatic. I will work hard to create the perfect sound for your project and pride myself giving you high quality work.

If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message and we can talk about your project, thank you!



For examples of my work: 

Soundcloud.com/marshallallenv

soundcloud.com/nativetx

Reviews


:

They asked me to describe what I wanted so there wouldn't be any confusion. Delivered on time (actually a few hours early) and the song is fantastic, exactly what I was hoping for. 100% recommend and most likely will keep in touch with them.

:

Amazing work as always! The little break you had were a nice touch and it really had that fighting feel to it. Awesome work again!

:

Fits my needs perfectly and was delivered in the time specified. I appreciate the detail and how well the artist captured what I needed!

:

Great work! I asked for something with a Middle Eastern vibe, and I loved the little "Bolero" flair. Exactly what I needed.

:

It was great working with marshallalenv! He has directly understood what I wanted for my music. I definitely recommend him!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий