понедельник, 12 октября 2020 г.

Produce Background Music And Beats











About:

Do you need beats? hip hop beats, rap beats on industry standard?



I will produce high quality beats from scratch to finish. Check soundcloud.com/skitkid2 for samples of my work.



I will produce instrumental for the following:



  • Youtube(intro, outro or background music)
  • Podcast(intro, outro or background music)

  • Acappella
  • Advertisements
  • Weddings
  • Birthdays
  • Tv programs etc



If you want already made beats from my collection (hip hop, R&B, pop, rock, edm, deep house etc) order my beginners package and include the genre you want in the requirements.



With more than ten years of experience as a music producer, songwriter, composer, mixing and mastering engineer, I have worked with so many artistes, labels, organizations, podcast owners, djs who have testified to the splendid nature of my work. 



My services includes music production, mixing and mastering.



Highest quality, quick delivery, guaranteed. 



Endeavor to check the FAQs



Thank you!

Reviews


:

Great communicator great service very nice to work with thank you

:

the best gig out there, do not hesitate to order. this guy is on another level

:

Always a pleasure. Very experienced individual!!

:

the best guy for gigs do not hesitate to order from this guy

:

great work




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий