пятница, 16 октября 2020 г.

Produce Cyberpunk Synthwave Electro Music











About:

*sample quality is not representative of the final quality



Hi there! Are you looking for high quality, intense, futuristic, captivating electro music, such as the one in Cyberpunk 2077? Look no further :)



This gig is designed specifically for providing high quality cyberpunk music, inspired by Cyberpunk 2077, Ghost in the shell, John Wick, Blade Runner 2049, synthwave & retrowave style, Celldweller, Virtual Self, PYLOT, deadmau5 & many more! 



The music is perfect for:

  • video games
  • podcasts
  • movies, scenes and videos
  • twitch channel music
  • intros & outros



I am both producing and mixing the tracks, so you don't have to worry about sending the music to another audio engineer. All the music is produced in FL Studio 20. The pricing is described in the gig. 



Feel free to listen to my samples and contact me if you have any further questions.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I’ve only made a few purchases on Fiverr. And I don’t know how many times they go above and beyond for other people. For every purchase mine always goes above and beyond. And this one was no different. Great work

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate it. Glad I could help!

Seller's Response:

Came out great and was a pleasure to work with.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

Oh you know your shit! I luv it ! I will be back!! ++




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий