пятница, 16 октября 2020 г.

Ghostproduce Professional Edm Melodic Tracks











About:

LIMITED PRICE : New to Fiverr.



I am a Producer with 5+ Years of Experience. I Compose, Mix and Master my own Tracks. I have Produced and Helped Produce hundreds of songs.



What can you expect?

- Awesome Mastered EDM Track.

- HQ 24Bit WAV File.

- Free-Royalty Music.

- Unlimited Instruments.

- Stems.

- Lots of revisions Until you get Satisfied.

- Commercial Use.



PS. I Won't Make You A Repetitive Song. But A Melodic Progressive Song.



TL;DR I will GhostProduce You A Unique Melodic EDM Track.

Reviews


:

Ash did an amazing job delivering the final track. He was easy to communicate with and very fast with the work. He’s an awesome producer and deserves a lot of recognition for his abilities. Would highly recommend to anyone!

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий