воскресенье, 4 октября 2020 г.

Provide You With Up To 95 Professional Hip Hop Beats











About:

You will receive up to 95 professionally mixed and mastered Hip-Hop beats. 



You would normally pay $30 or more for one single beat of this quality from most other producers.



We retain full ownership, but we provide you with a legal license agreement which allows you to use these beats for commercial purposes. You can sell the songs you make using these beats on iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, Spotify etc. 



  • These beats are of the highest standard. Preview them in the video uploaded.


  • All beats come tagless



    Check my profile for trap beats or custom exclusives.

Reviews


:

Fast delivery and good beats

:

Fast and good.

:

Brilliant, thanks.

:

Okay... so this guy right... he answered so many questions for me! Made me feel so comfortable to purchase. Gave me peace of mind and I got so many beats! I'm definitely going to purchase more!

:

excellent seller!!!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий