среда, 14 октября 2020 г.

Professionally Reproduce Beats And Edit Your Audio Files











About:

*Please contact me before ordering a gig*



I'm professional audio engineer with more than 05years experience in sound production.



For one gig ($40) I will professionally edit. up to 15 minutes long.



1 gig = 1 file.



If your file consists from multiple recordings/scenes or you have many similar files, please contact me for the quote.



Services I provide:

Produce Mucic

Reproduce Music

  • background noise reduction
  • static noise, hiss, hum, buzz removal
  • clicks and crackles removal
  • normalizing the volume of the recording
  • processing by EQ and compressor
  • converting your file to any format you like



Extra services:

  • adding intro, outro or background music (provided by client) + $15
  • editing audio track in a video file + $20
  • detailed editing: removing of breaths, hums, mistakes, long pauses or any unwanted sounds + $5 for every 15 minutes.



Please, send me your file before ordering a gig, so I can analyze it and make a sample for you free of charge.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent experience again. Very good seller. Works hard to get the best job done.

Seller's Response:

He edited my music to very high level. I am very happy with the work he did. He improved my music by adding more volume, reverb effect, clean background noise etc. I will give him more work. I am very satisfied with his work. Good person to work with.

:

Thank you Very much for your Comment.

:

sounds is high quality, the seller worked hard to make sure i was pleased with the final product. any issues i did have was taken care of in a very fast and professional manner. look forward to working with them again

:

grate communication, An honest buyer, like to working with again. Recommended Buyer for other sellers




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий