пятница, 16 октября 2020 г.

Compose Commercial Music For Your Advertisements











About:

Hello, thank you for visiting my gig!



I'm a professional Freelance Music Composer for Video Games & Film and is able to compose music for various genres (orchestral, electronic, ambient, action, epic etc), as well as supplying sound design work too. 



For this gig, I'll be composing a track tailored to your commercial video or any commercial-like music. 



All composed tracks that are to be commercially published must obtain a commercial license for exclusive rights. This can be added on in the 'extras' section of the order. 



Thank you. I look forward to seeing your project!



-Irene



Reviews


:

I needed a peppy, energetic track for my project. Communication was very smooth even with my odd demands. I asked for a revision and she made sure it was perfect. We quickly reached a point where we were both satisfied. She clearly knows her way around a DAW and her compositions and arrangements are solid.

:

Perfect result. Will work with Irene Chan again!

:

Beautiful cinematic music. Will purchase from this seller again.

:

Irene made a custom song for my video commercial and it was perfect. It was a good experience working with her. Xiexie :)

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий